DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Processing records using the Win10 Project Team Migration Control Panel. This involves adding all of a user’s information in the Control Panel and analysis to determine if the user and computer qualify for migration to Windows 10
- Sending standardized messages to migration candidates at pre-determined interval and follow-up migration
- Addressing migration issues, escalating as required to appropriate DIMEUS support staff and project team members
- Use Active Directory (AD) Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to analyze user and computer information in support of the migration to Windows 10
In addition to the PWGSC classification requirements, this office also requires resources to clearly demonstrate the following mandatory experience:
- M1. Must clearly demonstrate 1 year experience or more, in providing Windows desktop computer support services.
- M2. Must clearly demonstrate 1 year experience or more providing technical support for the deployment of Windows 7 or 10 Windows, to more than 1,000 workstations.
- M3. Must have a minimum 2 year post-secondary diploma in the IM/IT field.
- M4. Must clearly demonstrate 1 year experience or more with analysing data, evaluating criteria to determine eligibility of users and computers to migrate to Windows 7 or 10.
- M5. Must be cleared to Secret level II.