Our Public client is looking for an Intermediate Process Analysts for a 12 month contract in Toronto, ON
- The Intermediate Process Analyst acts as a change agent providing analytical and technical support in the integration and application of continuous improvement methodologies.
- The Intermediate Process Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert in the identification of opportunities to improve business operations across multiple program areas.
- The Intermediate Process Analyst’s expert facilitation skills will be applied in guiding internal teams in the application of continuous improvement methodologies to drive operational improvements, including the identification and documentation of business rules, future state business processes, and utilization of performance metrics used to monitor effectiveness and efficiency improvements.
- Other activities may include providing advice on effective management and execution of business transformation and continuous improvement programs and initiatives, including the use of participating in practices for business process design as well as overseeing the design, implementation and monitoring of a system of performance objectives and metrics that track how the organization executes business process reengineering processes.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated experience with conducting improvement workshops and demonstrating results such as reduction of cycle time, quality improvement, reduction of work in process and improved team building and decision making
- Expertise in the application of continuous improvement tools and techniques such as Lean Six Sigma, AGILE, Business Process Reengineering, Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Experience in conducting interviews to gain insight into an organization and to uncover and document processes
- Experience in developing and implementing performance measurement frameworks
- Experience in performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, business rules, procedures and decision flows and develop associated data dictionaries
- Experience in conducting value stream analyses and documenting knowledge inputs and outputs as well as "as is" and "to be" processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate the benefits of change, build skills within a team environment and get stakeholder buy-in for change initiatives
- Prior public sector experience, ideally with the Ontario Public Service is an asset
- Prior experience in the insurance industry, specifically claims management is an asset