Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6+ Months
Career Level: Associate (3+ years) or Sr. Associate (4-8 years)
Project: Application maintenance and enhancement for one Canada’s leading fashion retailers. Development Team size (Web + App) overall is around 12 people. This person will be working on stories planned by the client’s product manager and will be involved in providing estimates during Sprint planning sessions.
- Responsible for maintaining the app as well as implementing enhancements like payment integrations (Masterpass Wallet), in order to keep App & web’s capabilities in sync.
- Represent our client in client meetings and interact regularly with client Product Managers
- Work with cross-functional team members to clarify requirements/deliverables, define functional specs, develop sound technical solutions and provide accurate level of effort estimates for new projects
- Develop prototypes and proofs – of – concept as needed during the planning and design stages of projects
- Develop, document, and unit test new product features and bug fixes while ensuring compatibility in all supported devices
- Review peer written code and provide constructive feedback
- Maintain a desire to learn new technologies and work to apply them in creative ways
- Hands on Objective-C and Swift development using modern architecture (MVC,MVVM,VIPER) and agile methodologies
- Minimum 3 of years of iOS development experience.
- Familiar with Data Structures and their usage to resolve complex problems
- Have published at least one iOS app
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (AFNetworking, Google Analytics,Facebook)
- Familiar with Fabric/Crashlytics and usage of Crashlytics logs to fix issues in iOS app.
- Working knowledge of Autolayout and proficient in design UI using Autolayout guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle including design, development and publishing to AppStore.
- Knowledge of Cocoapods & Fastlane and how both are used to deliver builds for various environments & configurations.
- Must have a sense of humour and the ability to handle oneself under pressure