Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a ServiceNow Business Analyst for a 6+ months of contract role with possibility of conversion to Fulltime.
As a ServiceNow Business Analyst, He/she is responsible to work with the Enterprise Service Management team, the Enterprise Automation Team, developers, QAs, and other groups/teams as-needed
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers.
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
• Formulate system scope and objectives, and validate the developed requirements, testing, training and implementation of applications.
• Assist internal business groups on process improvement projects.
• Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects..
•3+ years of BA experience in delivering ServiceNow initiatives through gathering requirements to create New and update Existing Service Now Catalog Items
•Expert knowledge within ServiceNow workflow/modules (at least one of the following: Incident, Change, Knowledge, Problem Management)
•Strong BA / BSA expertise (4+ years) exercising standard BABOK practices (delivering BRD, SRD, Use Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.)
•Strong (min 2 years) Waterfall, Agile or (Waterfall and Agile) hybrid delivery
•Strong experience with Process & System Flows/Data Modelling
•Strong experience implementing Data requirements and Data Migrations
•ServiceNow ITSM Implementation experience
Nice to Have:
•User Interface Diagram (UID) / Prototyping
•System Integration initiatives experience
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”