We have an immediate opening for an IT Help Desk Analyst for a 3 month assignment in Overland Park, KS.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- IT Help Desk Support – Tier 1
- 2-3 years help desk support experience in large, national companies with multiple site location experience required.
- Responsibilities include:
- Tier II/troubleshoot password reset, laptop imaging etc. Must be experienced in working off a ticketing system (Remedy preferred).
- Request can come via phone, email and desk level.
- Strong communication skills and able to talk to employee of multiple levels, managers, C-level etc. Strong analytical skills.
- Provide phone user triage support onsite and remotely for hardware/software issues Setup, install and triage approved software issues.
- Troubleshoot and triage desktop/laptop and printer issues.
- Provide technical assistance to other support analysts as required
- Assist with maintenance of comprehensive system documentation
- Assist in evaluation and testing of software
- Provide application training to users
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Networking, and mobile devices
- Knowledge of common desktop hardware
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Exchange and/or Office365
- Hands-on software installation, testing, and training experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail Strong customer-service orientation Desired skills Experience with setup and configure new software.
- Experience with Setup and configure new desktops/printers/devices Comp TIA, Microsoft or another IT industry certifications a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.