Our Public Sector Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Contract Program Manager for 10 Months
As a Program Manager you would be responsible to work with Business Partners to implement complex solutions to achieve project goals.
Manage all aspects of project including changes, risks and issues.
Report on project health and status to senior executives within program and architecture governance bodies.
Provide guidance and mentoring to team members as required
- 10-15+ years of experience managing large scale, cross functional, complex, multi-stream IT programs with a strong focus on project governance
- The IT Program Manager will be responsible to ensure the program meets the predefined objectives with a strong focus on overall governance. This role will be required to understand all risks associated with the program and is required to communicate and suggest mitigation activities for any risks identified. Overall, this position is accountable for connecting the business and technical needs of the program, driving execution, establishing effective communication internally and externally, while ensuring the overall governance and customer experience is the program focus.
- 5+ years’ experience in Insurance P&C industry
- 5+ years of delivering Guidewire based solutions.
- 5+ years working in a hybrid environment managing onsite and offsite delivery partners, vendors and staff
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to all audiences verbally and in writing
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”