Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire an Junior IT Project Manager or Senior PCO with Credit Cards and payments for a 6+ month contract with high possibility of extension.
As an IT Project Manager or PCO, He/She is responsible in supporting the current Project Managers from each stream and will be focusing on managing credit card enhancements (Visa & Mastercard) and creating a new connection between the Client and TSYS Payment Solutions.
Typical Day in Role
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- Project Management Experience – 2+ years OR Senior PCO Experience – 5-7 years
- Strong financial management experience (managing projects with budget of around 1MM– 2+ years
- Experience leading small packages – finalizing & tracking the schedule, tracking weekly IP meetings, tracking raid log – 2+ years
- Managing Credit Card related projects
- FI/Banking Experience
- Knowledge or experience with TSYS
- PMP Certification
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”