We have an immediate opening for an IT Security Auditor for a four month assignment in Laval, QC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in administration, computer science or a relevant discipline or hold a graduate diploma in governance, audit and IT security.
- Hold a certification in Information System Audit (CISA) or Information Security Management (CISM) or other ISACA certification would be an asset;
- Have recognized COBIT® 5 training or have practical experience with COBIT® 5;
- Have a total of at least six (6) years of diverse experience in the following area (s): IT Risk Management, Internal Control, Information Technology (IT) including three (3) years in a technological environment comparable to that of a large minitry;
- Have worked as a consultant in at least two (2) terms for the use and implementation of best practices in Information Technology (IT) governance and management (COBIT for SOX, ITIL, PMBOK, TOGAF) , relevant ISO standards (eg ISO 27002)).
- Have completed two (2) IT audits in a technological environment similar to that of a large public company;
- Performed high-level accountability (preparation and presentation) activities with leaders of organizations of similar size to public enterprises.
- Must be fluent in French.
- Must work on-site in Quebec City.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.