Our utility client in Akron, Ohio is looking to hire a IT Support Specialist for a Long Term Contract.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- This position will perform support tasks as part of the Operational Technology Network group in the Information Technology department.
- Prepare reports in support of weekly work assignment meetings using Excel
- Act as the application administrator for a work request and work assignment tool
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools to interact with IT personnel and other departments
- Perform testing of software applications during occasional upgrades.
- Must have extensive skills in MS-Excel including the ability to use VLOOKUP and other functions as well as Pivot Tables (Note: this will be tested during interviews).
- Bachelors degree is required.
- Must be proficient in MS-Word, MS-Outlook and MS-Skype.
- Must have excellent internal customer service skills and attitude (friendly, courteous, helpful).
- Proficient at following processes and procedures with a low rate of error.
- Experience with software testing a plus, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good phone communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to assist with work management.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.