We have an immediate opening for a IT Systems Analyst II for a Twelve Month assignment in Northborough, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Position requires a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university, equivalent work experience, or combination of both
- 2+ years providing direct operational support to clients and business users is required
- Application development experience with Oracle SQL, .Net, or Java is highly desired
- Experience providing 24×7 IT support for mission critical applications is desired
- Experience with Outage Management Systems is highly desired.
- Experience working with GIS applications or mapping software is highly desired.
- Experience working with Windows 2008+ and Red Hat Linux operating systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of electric distribution data modeling is an advantage
- Must possess strong problem solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and solve issues independently and creatively
- Must possess ability to work independently and manage work load in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work effectively with remote teams and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.