We have an immediate opening for an IT Technician for a six-month assignment in Montreal, QC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- College diploma or a collegiate certificate recognized by the Ministry of Education ( equivalence held according to government standards)
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of technology
- Have re-done technical and hardware interventions and support, troubleshooting 1st and 2nd level, Reporting Services
- Owning 3 years of proven experience with Windows technologies
- Have at least 1 year of experience with Windows-based Web environments such as IIS, Kerberos authentication method, Reporting Services in a context of web application implementation and environment management.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.