Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an IVVQ Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
3+ years in a system development and integration environment for embedded systems
- Experience in testing of embedded real time systems or equivalent software or hardware test experience is a significant asset
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheet, and databases is essential. Computer literacy using special application software such as problem tracking, requirement management and parsing software is a significant asset
- Knowledge of transit rail system and particularly SELTRAC products is a significant asset
- Demonstrated fluency and understanding/comprehension in oral and written English
- Understands basic engineering management practices for project planning and scheduling
- Field experience in a rail transit installation, test or support environment or similar technology application is of significance
- Experience in task planning, including estimation, performance tracking and reporting
- Engineering risk and decision-making process is desirable
- Demonstrated competence of English language skills (written and oral) including preparation of higher-level test plans, cut-over plans, documenting studies and related reports
- Familiarity of System Engineering principles, life cycle models, requirements analysis, compliance mapping, test case analysis, risk management
- Familiar with basic PC software tools (e.g. Word Processing, Spread sheets, Databases)
- Develop familiarity in the operation, design, and installation of delivered product as well as expertise in specific functionality
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.