We have an immediate opening for a Java Developer III for a Twelve Month assignment in Montreal, QC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5-10 years of strong analytical skills with data and technology.
- 5-10 years of design, develop and test customized Java Design and test integration information flow between systems.
- Provide support throughout development and release of the solution.
- Make recommendations based on the business requirements related to integration.
- Take lead in providing technical integration specifications.
- Experience with detailed business requirement gathering and creating functional specifications Relational database experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Documentation Skills Fast learner and ability to retain knowledge
- Team player with good communication skills Ability to think and act independently and to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working on Student Information Systems (desirable) Experience working on a project with multiple teams co-located in different time zones (desirable).
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.