Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Java Developer III on a 12 months long assignment extension beyond, in Bellevue, Washington.
- Sr. Developer who has experience in designing/architecting, leading and developing full stack java applications
- Experience in deploying configuring applications and services in Cloud.
- Big data processing in cloud experience or knowledge is a plus.
- Understand Software architecture concepts, primarily cloud-based solutions.
- Cloud-based service models, such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) More than 5 years of experience in software development including architecture, software design, and development
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Methodology environment
- Expert level hands-on development experience with Java in implementing modern technical solutions for high performance production applications
- Experience leading high impact projects and mentoring junior developers
- Experience working on the full-stack from front-end all the way to deployment and scaling
- Experience with DevOps Experience in continuous integration and delivery CI/CD, deploying to cloud environments Web or mobile application development experience
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge;
- OO Design Principles Excellent verbal and written communication
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.