Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a JIRA and Confluence Developer for a 4+ month contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a JIRA and Confluence Developer, responsible to support ad-hoc projects and day-to-day operations. This Developer should be experienced with Jira and Confluence plug-in development and Atlassian framework.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements: generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- Jira & Confluence (1-2 years’ experience with Jira and Confluence plug-in development)
- Java (3+ years’ experience with Java development)
- Development Frameworks: RESTful, Spring, Ajax, Hibernate, J2EE, JSF, JSON (3+ years’ experience)
- Atlassian SDK (1-2 years’ experience)
- FI/Banking industry experience
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache HTTP server
- Velocity templates
Degrees or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required • Overall 3+ as a Java Developer/Programmer
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”