We have an immediate opening for a Java Developer – Senior for a 12-month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5+ years of industry experience developing Java Applications working in Java 7/8
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them. ?
- A focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
- A champion who undertakes new approaches and helps technology transformation
- An ability to think creatively but also pragmatically
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate technical solutions at various org. levels
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.)
- Experience using Junit or TestNG
Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience working in Java 7/8
- 5+ years’ experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.