Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Java Developer to support the team.
Duration: 24 months
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ systems design or Software development experience in a relevant domain (transport, avionics, defense, automotive or other relevant experience in an organization with exposure to enterprise environments and practices).
- Capable of understanding customer requirements and converting them into system design technical (functional/non-functional) artifacts such as operational scenarios, high-level analysis/detailed requirements specifications and interface documents.
- Strong familiarity with Change control management system and related tools such as ClearQuest/ClearCase.
- Proof of strong technical English language writing skills; good communication, presentation and analytical skills (give examples of reports, detailed documents written in English with concise information).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing basic (for each of) activities: Trade-off analysis, design justification, Timing analysis, Problem description reports, and Technical defects’ correction recommendations.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a dynamic environment with capability of running parallel tasks with a pro-active attitude.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.