Heavy Duty Mechanic (On Road)
- Red Deer, Alberta
- 8/6 Schedule, 12-hour Days
- Immediate Benefits and RSP matching
- Overtime paid after 12-hours daily or working on days off
- $40+ per hour based on experience and certifications
- Must have Alberta license or Red Seal
- Previous experience working on Fracturing Equipment required
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the largest North American-focused pressure pumping services provider and they are looking for Heavy Duty Mechanics for permanent positions. You are someone that takes great pride in their works and strives to improve to do a better job the next time. You like to challenge and develop yourself while heling to develop those around you. You’re a problem solver, creative thinker, always looking for efficiencies. You enjoy troubleshooting and working on rebuilds and preventative maintenance. You are a committed to maintaining a health work environment and lead by example.
Your tasks will include:
- Diagnose and repair equipment in a timely and effective manner
- Assist in mentoring apprentices and new employees
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed both accurately and on time
- Verify repairs and ensure they are completed and documented
- Remote field work may be required
- Must attend all pre-job meetings and attend safety meetings when required
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Analyze and interpret data from tests and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
Why this is a fit for you…
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (On Road)
- Highly reliable, dependable and always strive to improve
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Relevant industry experience is an asset;
- Effective interpersonal skills (spoken and written communication);
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to lead by example;
- Certified to complete CVIP inspections would be considered an asset
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills;
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.