- Oakville, Ontario
- Certification of Qualification or Red Seal
- Relocation Package available
- Permanent, 36-48 hours per week, 12-hour shifts, Continental Nights
- $31.59 + $1/hr Shift Premium + opportunities for overtime
- Benefits Plan, Pension Plan
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success in the Automotive Industry?
Ian Martin Group is working with a client that designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. They combine world-leading expertise with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers must difficult challenges. Their forward thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
As our new Maintenance Millwright, you will play an integral role in the completion of equipment and facilities projects as well as facilitate planned maintenance activities and emergency repairs in the production environment. You will have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency. You have a great work ethic and like to see a job well done.
Your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and working with the Operations, Quality, and Engineering Departments, to maintain facilities and production equipment
- Repair, refurbishment, and construction of state of the art Robotic/CNC/PLC based manufacturing equipment in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Assembly, debugging, installation, and start-up of art, new or modified, production equipment
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. The client that we are working with offers a highly competitive wage with benefits and a pension plan. If you’re looking for a chance to make a move, they offer a relocation package to make that happen and we will be there to help you and your family through this transition.
- Certification of Qualification and/or Red Seal certification as an Millwright (433A) with relevant industrial experience
- At least 3 years of experience with repair and maintenance of CNC machining and Automated Assembly Applications in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting skills of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, CNC equipment and PLCs Systems
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with all levels of an organization
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.