- Guelph, Ontario
- Permanent, Midnight Shift, 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM
- $35.78 with Shift Premium
- Stable Work Environment, Room for Growth, Team-Oriented
- 100% Company Paid Benefits starting 1st Day, RRSP Matching Plan, and Pension Plan
- Tools, Uniform, PPE and Work Boots Provided
Do you want to work in a unique environment that will be friendly, offers you daily challenges, where you get to work with cutting edge machinery that hardly anyone else has seen?
Ian Martin Workforce is working with one of the biggest automotive suppliers in the world, that has a Manufacturing facility in Guelph, Ontario that produces top-quality parts for cars. They design and build products that help reduce traffic accidents and improve fuel efficiency.
As our new Journeyman Millwright, you will enjoy troubleshooting, find ways to improve continually improve the machines, and able to respond quickly to breakdowns. You like working with Robotics and have a diverse background that has served you well.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining all production machines in good working condition by performing comprehensive mechanical, basic electrical, and general automation maintenance
- Install, maintain and repair equipment and machinery using specialized tools
- Troubleshoot to identify root cause of problems and correct to return to good running condition
- Train and mentor machine technicians and apprentices
- Shut down, setup and change out equipment or machines according to procedure on assigned production lines
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through the interview process as well as your first couple of months on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
- Certification of Qualification Industrial Maintenance Mechanic 443A (Journeyman)
- Ideally 5 to 10 years of experience at Journeyman level; comfortable working independently and with a small team
- Self-motivated, excellent time management and sense of urgency, committed to continuous improvement of skills and level of knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude with strong troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience with Injection Molding and Robotics in Automotive or Food Industry is preferred
- Knowledgeable of Continuous Improvement and Preventative Maintenance driven
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.