Journeyman Tool & Die Maker
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Certification of Qualification or Red Seal
- Relocation Package available
- Permanent, 12-hour shifts, Continental Nights
- $34.28 + $1/hr Shift Premium + opportunities for overtime
- Benefits Plan, Profit Sharing, Tool Allowance
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success in the Automotive Industry?
Ian Martin Group is working with a client that designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. They combine world-leading expertise with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers must difficult challenges. Their forward-thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
As our new Tool & Die Maker, you will play an integral role in supporting production of quality parts at a low cost and on time to the customer. Your main responsibility is to prepare tooling and tool rigs for production use. You will have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency. You have a great work ethic and like to see a job well done.
Your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the Tool Room Supervisor and perform the necessary tasks and duties to safely and efficiently prepare tooling and tool rigs for production use, utilizing appropriate skills and techniques in tool & die making.
- Operational problem solving and seeking out continuous improvements to the process.
- Provide technical support when needed within the division on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring that a smooth “hand-off” occurs with team members on other shifts, so that the communication and transition between shifts is constantly occurring.
- Assist in the training and development of apprentices and other team members
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. The client that we are working with offers a highly competitive wage with benefits and a pension plan. If you’re looking for a chance to make a move, they offer a relocation package to make that happen and we will be there to help you and your family through this transition.
- Certification of Qualification and/or Red Seal certification as a Tool & Die Maker
- Completion of Canadian Apprenticeship Program
- At least 3 years of experience work experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Reliable, punctual and dependable; a team member that people can count on
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with all levels of an organization
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.