Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Junior Embedded Developer on a 6 months long assignment extension beyond, in Santa Clara, USA.
Our team is looking for an algorithm engineer in deep learning and computer vision for industry area. In this role, you will perform research and development work to design algorithms in industry.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Research, design and implementation of machine learning/deep learning algorithms
• Benchmarking and fine tuning of machine learning/deep learning algorithms
• Cross-functional collaboration with teams
• Thorough understanding of algorithms used in deep learning in industry area
• Solid mathematical foundation of machine learning and deep learning techniques
• Strong coding skills in python and C/C++
• Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework (Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch…)
• Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Minimum Education & Experience:
MS in Computer Science or related field with focus on machine learning and computer vision.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.