Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: North York, Ontario
To provide design, analysis and programming in the development of complex web-based software tools in support of deployment activities management. This position will allow you to get in touch with the exciting world of urban transit. In this position, you will be able to see the processes utilized when developing products in an engineering environment, which will vastly improve your understanding of key component characteristics and their application in web-based tool designs. Your technical and database development skills will help us reduce the number of technical issues raised by our designers and improve communication flow.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Possess good written and oral communication skills, familiarity with project work • environment.
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML and complex database
- Experience using SQL, AWS, Azure, HTML, CSS, JS, Python, Django, VUEjs, Unity an asset.
- Exposure to version control software (GIT Hub) an asset
- Familiarity with Agile development (JIRA) is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Electrical Engineering, Engineering Science, or Computer Engineering degree
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.