Looking for a new grad with a Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering background. If you have worked in a lab in your coop or have lab expeirnece we want to hear from you. Our manufacturing company is growing and looking for 2 contractors to joing their team and grow their career with them.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in a testing lab laboratory/equipment
- Experience with CAD software (SolidWorks) is an asset
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is mandatory
- Perform various electrical/mechanical safety and reliability tests
- Work with design engineer on PLC programming
- Assist design/build test fixtures, prototype building, wiring etc.
- Mechanical/Electrical troubleshooting
- Set up various test instrumentation (netdaqs/thermocouples, etc.)
- Assist in the development of the test plan and execute accordingly
- Record observations and create reports
- Keep lab clean and organized