Our client, a leading Mining company, is looking for a LAN/Network Technician, who will be providing support to local IT staff in migrating existing computer users from a Windows 7 thick client hardware environment to a Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) environment, including installation of WYSE Terminals and thin client hardware.
- Experience installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Experience performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Testing and configuring software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Experience organizing and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) environment WYSE Terminals and thin client hardware, and other network technologies
There are currently three openings for three of their sites in Belle Plaine, Colonsay and Esterhazy.
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.