Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Landlord Relations Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The Landlord Relations Specialist (LLRS) is the prime point of communication in-bound from, and out-bound to our wireless network site Landlords.
The key areas of responsibility for the Landlord Relations Specialist are: 1) Relationship Management – act as communications pivot between network Landlords and Bell Mobility business units, and 2) Data Processing – to the receive and fulfill SAP vendor requests, update vendor information as required.
- Primary liaison for in-bound and out-bound network Landlord enquiries.
- Receive, assess, & appropriately direct or handle Landlord enquiries (i.e. Payment of Rent, Hydro, Taxes, ATP, maintenance, site emergencies etc…)
- Liaise with RES Territory Coordinators, Managers, Zone Primes and Consultants
- Special projects and programs as assigned.
- Receive and prioritize SAP Vendor Requests:
- From RES Coordinators to SAP
- Research and obtain missing site data:
- Vendor info
- HST registration
- ATP agreements
- LL address/contact
- Ensure data consistency and accuracy across multiple platforms: SAP, LeaseNet, NRM, FMLS
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.