Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Language QA – Danish to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing functional and system tests for the Automotive program in Danish. Furthermore, the candidate will troubleshoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– Danish native speaker.
– Strong communication skills in English.
– Industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments.
– Analyze new features and write functional test cases against their requirements in several domains.
– Work in the framework of an automated test infrastructure to improve the regression test suite of all existing and new functionalities. Add new test cases every sprint.
– Secure the agreed quality level for the preliminary and the final releases of the solution. Open, analyze and track bug resolution daily.
– Support the test coverage for the NLU core scenarios, optimization of functionalities, integration with actual solutions, NLU and rich interaction use cases (development of scenarios and validation).
– Participate in the intermediate and final customer acceptance activities
– Create new methods and procedures to improve actual test coverage and efficiency.
– Report and maintain complex results in a clear and structure manner.
– Work with the development and research teams to plan and strategize releases on time.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-4 years Industry experience in Software engineering (preferable QA)
EDUCATION: – Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.