Lead Front-End React Developer
6 Month contract
We have an immediate opening for Lead Front-End React Developer for a 6-month long contract in Downtown, Toronto, Ontario.
This assignment will assist in building, improving and maintaining a world-class, multi-channel e-commerce platform. If you have the following skills and experience, please connect with us.
- Responsible for core front-end development with React Redux / CSS / HTML
- This role will assist in building, improving and maintaining a world-class, multi-channel e-commerce platform.
- This is a hands-on role in the E-Commerce Development Team where you will develop React applications with a focus on user experience excellence.
- Develop complex consumer facing software using React and associated technologies.
- Work through hard problems with your team and deliver consistent results.
- Think long-term and create technical road map for products or services your team owns.
- With your experience and judgment, influence the business on how software can enhance end user experience.
- Follow agile development principles when the situation calls for it. Use tools such as continuous integration, automated tests, and automated deployments to improve product time-to-market.
- Work together with other front-end developers and external development agencies.
- 5+ years of front-end web application development with moderate level of React skill set
- Meaningful experience working with frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc. (demonstrated with supporting projects)
- Hands-on Java, Spring, MVC experience
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize their work
- Ability to offer input and expertise to technical and business stakeholders
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.