Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a to hire a Learning Consultant for a 6+ months contract for the Talent Development – Enterprise Initiatives Line of Business with high possibility of extension.
As a Learning Consultant, He/She is responsible in supporting a specific line of business and will also work with team members from Talent development, SMEs.
Daily Job Duties/Activities:
- Contribute to designing and building a Leadership Academy for Personal and Small Banking teams
- Align content/messaging with purpose and other Clients initiatives
- Partner with program manager to execute strategies
- Manage the implementation of any new testing
- Research, recommend, design, develop integrated, comprehensive training solutions based on analysis and assessment of business partner and learner needs.
- Consult with cross functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders.
- Conduct on site interviews with staff/contractors on the job and with subject matter experts.
- Conduct needs assessments and consultations to identify and evaluate training requirements/need for learning.
- Design and plan customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences.
- Develop training materials and curriculum; prepares learning recommendations.
- Implement customized training programs
- Manage and coordinate training schedule for team members.
- Support full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution and review.
- Prepare learning recommendations.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Ensure that deliverables meet all defined standards of quality and effectiveness, while providing continuity throughout the end-to-end process
- 5 – 10 years' experience designing training
- Strong PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe skills
- Strong experience design, instruction design, and leadership design skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Understanding of measurement and evaluation
- Marketing experience
- Experience working in a large matrix organization
- Rapid instructional design skills
- Experience creating elearning material
Ability to work autonomously and manage one's time
Ability to work within a team
Strong Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”