Our client, one of Canada’s leading integrated oil companies has an immediate need for a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to join their team for a one-year contract position in their downtown Calgary head office location.
REASON FOR OPENING/PROJECT:
To provide system administrative support for the SuccessFactors LMS, 3rd Party external contractor LMS, and personnel training data and processes
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
Reporting to the Manager, Competency & Learning, the LMS Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and support of SuccessFactors LMS, 3rd Party external contractor LMS, and personnel training data and processes. This includes collaboration with Site Training Administrators, Information Services (IS) and Applications Support groups, as well as vendors to leverage the LMS effectively and efficiently to support learning activities across the organization. The role requires in depth understanding of components, features, and functions of the SuccessFactors LMS and other SF HR modules.
- Managing master data for SuccessFactors LMS (define and support master data build, manage personnel data related to training, and test and publish online training (WBTs))
- Troubleshooting issues and working with IS / Application Support teams and other stakeholders to resolve technical, system and master data related issues
- Managing business processes between LMS and site level training activities
- Supporting site level LMS Training Administrators and end users, including master data build activities and training delivery for system functionality
- Liaising with 3rd party online training developers and internal business stakeholders
- Participating in testing activities related to configuration changes and regular system upgrades
- Receiving and responding to LMS related queries via the HRInfoline
- Supporting a 3rd party vendor LMS (FiLMS) used to manage external contractor training
- Generating and distributing reports as required
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Business Administration Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator, Learning and Development, or related field of study
- 1 -2 years experience with SuccessFactors LMS and HR modules
- Experience designing custom reports and troubleshooting with SuccessFactors
- Previous experience with testing activities related to configuration changes and regular system upgrades
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- 1-3 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with virtual learning environments would be an asset (e.g. Adobe Connect)
- Experience with Authoring tools would be an asset (e.g. Captivate, Storyline, etc.)
- Proven communication skills and ability to & liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders
- Ability to organize work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative to improve business processes related to learning activities
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.