Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Learning Specialist who will be responsible for the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of learning materials for the WCP Operational Integrity Management System. This a twelve-month contract position based out of their Calgary office.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop learning content using instructional design best practices in a variety of methods including eLearning, instructor-led, and digital/print media.
- Drive the end-to-end curriculum development process by analyzing learning needs and determining project goals, learning objectives, and performance measurements.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and project managers.
- Manage the employee interface systems that house the training materials (SuccessFactors and SharePoint).
- Track and evaluate effectiveness of launched curricula / programs delivered by creating and administering evaluation processes both prior to and after training engagements.
- Quality control of instructional design and content.
- Coordinate with the corporate LMS team to ensure alignment with system requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- Adult eLearning design (Minimum 3 years’ experience).
- Training design in an occupational setting.
- Articulate 360 Software Suite.
- Microsoft Office.
- SAP SuccessFactors
Nice to Haves
- Certificate in Adult Education design & delivery.
- Document Management experience.
- Change Management Certification.
- Project Management Certification.
- Upstream oil and gas industry experience
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.