Our client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire a Legal Administrative Assistant to support to the client legal team, for a 4 months of contract role (with high possible to get extend after Dec 2018).
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Post-secondary education in related program and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 2-3 years legal or executive administration (preferably a legal environment).
- Superior computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and prioritize completion of numerous tasks within strict time constraints.
- Effective problem solving and management of confidential information.
- Promote an inclusive environment of team work, supportive culture, and diversity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality results; ability to work in a team environment.
- Post-secondary education in Legal/Executive Administration preferred.
- Administrative experience specifically in a legal/executive environment is strongly preferred.
- SAP experience would be an asset.
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”