Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Linux Administrator to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: 5025 Creekbank, Mississauga, Ontario
Looking for a candidate who can design, engineer and manage virtual and physical Red Hat systems and servers, follow industry standard best practice and build excellent working relationships with customers and internal teams alike.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3 years Systems Engineer/Administrator experience.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x and 7.x
- Red Hat Openshift
- SSL Certificates across a wide range of Server Infrastructure OS(Windows, RHEL, VMware etc.)
- Red Hat Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Plan, deploy and manage IT systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x and 7.x, Red Hat Openshift, Implementing and managing signed SSL Certificates across a wide range of Server Infrastructure OS(Windows, RHEL, VMware etc.)
- Knowledge of Red Hat Ansible / Ansible Tower would also be an asset as we are looking to automate various deployment and management tasks using Ansible playbooks.
- provide Tier-II level support to assist IT Team on troubleshooting and escalated issues to resolution.
- Assure the performance and availability of the systems.
- Maintain monitoring equipment.
- Generate documentation for project overviews, process, and test validation
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.