Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Utilities companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Financial Accounting Analyst in Akron, OH
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline required. Advanced degree or CPA is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years exempt level work experience required with external financial reporting in corporate industry or large public accounting firm preferred
- Exposure to GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, financial statement preparation and technical accounting research topics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word), SAP, UI Planner, QlikView and PowerPlant.
- Financial statement and disclosure preparation, SOX compliance, XBRL review and SEC and other regulatory reporting responsibilities.
- Professional level work in the preparation, maintenance, analysis, validation, research, interpretation, review and management of financial statements and accounting guidance.
- Financial Reporting: will assist in compiling monthly, quarterly and annual reporting along with forecast reporting.
- Analytical Skills: perform financial analysis and ad-hoc support when reporting variance drivers to the forecast.
- Accounting Skills: include the knowledge necessary to handle recording accounting transactions including journal entries, accruals, and account reconciliations.
- Excel Skills: will perform ad-hoc analysis and monthly reports in Excel.