We have an immediate opening for an Engineering Technician on a 06 months assignment in Chandler, AZ, USA.
The Engineering Tech will be responsible for developing and/or reverse engineering PCBs with an emphasis on debug, repair and hardware test/validation. Understand board development process and how to deliver a production quality product. The successful candidate will be responsible for debugging, testing, and repairing PCBs using established test procedures and troubleshooting to the component level. The Engineering Tech will also be responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, ECO's, jig/fixture fabrication, circuit design, electro-mechanical systems, or specialized test equipment. Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work. May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems
Note: This as Monday-Friday 2nd shift position (1:00PM – 10:00PM). The first 4 weeks of the CW's assignment — The CW will need to workday shift training- 7AM-4PM
- ASET or 2-3 years’ experience in PCB debug and validation.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot PCBs to the component level.
- Proficiency with industry test equipment including: O-scopes, multi-meters, SMT technology.
- Ability to develop/design and recommend engineering improvements to PCB boards.
- Experience performing software and firmware installation, upgrades and downgrades.
- Experience performing hardware upgrades and CIP is a plus.
- Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.