We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer who will be responsible for Developing and Enhancing automated test cases and integrating with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS), for long-term contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
Modification and enhancements to the existing Automated Test Client tool also in scope. Most of the existing business logic is within oracle database procedures so the ability analyzes and interpret oracle SQL is required to be successful. Subsequent test template creation and scripting requires a solid working knowledge of python.
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Services (TFS): 1-3 yrs or equivalent experience in other IDE and source code management tools
- Oracle development in PLSQL and SQL: 3-7 yrs experience
- Python scripting experience required.
- C# .NET application development: 3-5 yrs experience
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF/xbap): 3-5 yrs experience
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF): 3-5 yrs experience
- 3 Tier Architecture application design and troubleshooting Solid understanding of Windows OS
Applicants with Associates degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.