Warehouse Support Personnel
- Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan
- Contract, Starting beginning of May 2019 until November 2019
- Forklift License Required
- 9 Hour Shift, 80 hours every 2 weeks; every other Friday off
- Approx 3-week shutdown (September to October), would be required to work 10-12 hours days straight
- OT Available
- LOA, Accommodations or Travel will not be provided
Do you like to be hands on and staying busy, all day long? Do you have Warehouse or Rigging experience and ready to get out to work? Do you have high standards of safety and respect for the people you work with?
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the largest produce of potash and phosphate fertilizers in the world and they are looking for a few skilled workers to join their Warehouse team. You are someone that is outgoing, personable and friendly. You like to help those around you and know your way around a Forklift. You are someone with an open mind, that is reliable and dependable. you take the time to do the job right and safely the first time, every time.
Your tasks will include:
- Completing Safe Work Plans daily and participating in department meetings
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Warehouse housekeeping
- Material deliveries to job sites
- Cleaning of truck fleet, yard and facilities maintenance
- Maintain a positive attitude and work cooperatively with other departments and employees on site.
- Using your knowledge of receiving hazardous materials in a warehouse setting
- Using rigging and proper lifting technical in the handle of materials and sore energy in loads
- Participate in department meetings and be actively engaged in discussions.
- Keeping a strong focus on workplace safety is included in all tasks
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License with Clean Driver’s Abstract
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift License required
- Can commit to Shutdown schedule: 2nd week of September until 1st week of October, working approximately 3 weeks straight for 10 to 12 hours per day.
- Hoisting and Rigging experience; mechanically inclined
- Detailed Oriented and Organized; Self-motivated and able to work well alone and with others
- Strong safe working attitude, respectful of coworkers with excellent communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to improve and enforce policies and procedures
- Willingness to learn and complete additional training
- Must have work boots
Working with Ian Martin Workforce
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through out your assignment and will have direct access to a dedicated representative that will be here to answer your questions/concerns in real time.
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or text us at (905) 330 9861.