We are looking for a Fingerprint Site Service Technician, for a 12 months contract opportunity with one of our leading Digital Security clients at their office in Pasadena, CA. Working onsite, you will be responsible for resolving customer issues and inquiries via phone, emails, ticketing system, or remote access and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Make inquiries to determine nature of customer problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer workstation software, hardware and network issues.
- Research using knowledge base and collaborate with team members to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Walk customer through problem-resolution steps.
- Follow defined processes and policies, such as compliance to escalation procedures and customer support processes. Track and route issue requests.
- Documenting detailed resolution steps. Creation and maintenance of training manuals and internal technical documents.
- Set up computer hardware and software for sales orders Provide training to end users.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System, computer workstation hardware, and networking
- Knowledge of service call tracking applications.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into every-day language while working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to pass background checks conducted by law enforcement agencies.
- Must pass FBI background check after start of position
- Position location- Pasadena, CA
- Must work onsite
- Hours- 7am-4pm
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer workstation software, hardware and network issues
- Helpdesk Experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.