We have an immediate opening for a Global Field Marketing Coordinator on 03+ month assignment extensions beyond, in Cambridge, MA. USA.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Global Field Marketing Coordinator.
This role you will report to the Vice President of Global Media & Carrier Field Marketing & Customer Marketing.
In this position, you will have dual roles: provide administrative support to two Marketing Executives as well as assist with various tasks associated with global marketing events. This role will assist with marketing events and meetings, such as trade shows and customer related events.
- Responsibilities include coordinating logistics, tracking registration, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations, procuring and managing vendor services, facility, exhibit set-up, equipment and catering requirements.
- You may be asked to travel with the marketing team to provide onsite support.
- This role will also provide administrative and clerical support to two Marketing Executives such as maintaining records of events and activities, initiating and tracking purchase orders and other marketing-project specific documentation, filing expense reports, and coordinating large group meetings.
- You will participate in project and management calls, track action items and disseminate notes.
Skills: Required Skills:
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, “start-up” environment and mange workload effectively.
- Strong marketing communications skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate in a matrix environment.
- Experience in organizing and executing customer events.
- Computing skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive. Ability to work with pivot tables in Excel a plus.
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce.com
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.