Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for a Sr. Project Controls to support their facility in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Sr. Project Controls
Duration: Until May 2020
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues.
- They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures.
- They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
- This position typically is assigned to projects classified as Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
- Graduation from a four-year college or university – business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in project controls principles.
- Proficiency / Expertise with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; strong collaborative team member.
- Certified Oracle Primavera 6 Admin, Certified Oracle Primavera 6 Trainer, Masters – business, finance, project management, or equivalent.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable – PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as MS Project/MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
- Risk management tools / Monte Carlo analysis.
- The Senior Project Controls Specialist may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in various organizations.
- Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.