Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a QA Analyst for a Twelve-Months assignment in Dearborn, Michigan.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- At least 5 years of experience as a hands-on software tester.
- Knowledge of software testing methods Testing certifications preferred Functional analysis
- experience required SDLC knowledge required Experience in Web and standalone java application testing.
- Testing of jobs in Hadoop (desired but not required).
- Knowledge of Drools rules (desired but not required).
- Agile environment experience.
- Should be able to demonstrate experience in planning sprint, writing stories and tasks.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.