Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Avaya Engineer for a contract assignment in Washington, DC.
- Senior Avaya Aura Architect
- Avaya components: SM/SMGR, CM, CMS, AES,
- SIP Configurations and integration.
- SIP Deployment of Avaya End Points
- SIP trunking via SBC (Customer has ACME Packet SBC for Trunking in the works).
- Work with the customer Contracted Network engineers that handle the Cisco gear.
- Provide feedback on design and configuration.
- Leverage access into Avaya resource from a corporation perspective
- Onsite (Washington, DC area)
- Work with operation & telecom teams
- Join customer calls
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Document cutover configuration: document what will be supported
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.