Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for a Project Manager, Seed Treatment to support their facility in Research Triangle, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Project Manager, Seed Treatment
Duration: Until April 2020
Location: Research Triangle, North Carolina
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing a complex global cross functional project. He/she will work closely with our manufacturing, supply chain and marketing groups to assess, plan and manage the transfer of registrations across multiple countries as well as identify impact, risks and build scenarios to ensure adherence to project timelines in the highly regulated chemical industry.
- The ideal candidate will be articulate, personable and motivated, with the agility to manage several priorities successfully and ability to meet deadlines.
- Develop/manage project scope documents, related schedules/project plans, project resource requirements, communications and staffing assignments
- Lead effective meetings with senior personnel and team members, providing accurate information, concise deliverables and clear expectations
- Provide regular status reports to the Leadership team
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members, and all other stakeholders
- Analyze and challenge scenarios
- Project Management certification (i.e. PMI) or equivalent
- Deep understanding of the complexities and regulatory requirements involved in moving products between countries
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated project and risk management skills including ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers and management with a focus on consistency and accuracy
- Outstanding leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to think independently, make decisions and perform objective analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to explain and present complex topics to senior level stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of project-management software applications and methodologies (i.e., Agile / Waterfall, JIRA Tool, MS Project)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience in supply chain and the highly regulated chemical industry
- Deep understanding of the complexities in moving products between countries
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.