Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Transformation Marketing” company in Florida? They are currently looking for an “Digital Project Manager” to support their facility in Miami, FL. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- You’ll be leading teams and clients to deliver digital solutions. You watch timelines and budgets like a hawk. You’re fanatical about quality. And, you know how to consider client drivers when thinking about trade-offs between time, scope, quality and risk.
- You are key to building a positive team environment. You are great a building relationships and driving team collaboration. You seamlessly bring together multiple disciplines even when we’re using the same words but mean different things.
- You are the primary point of contact for the client on a day-to-day basis.
- You may play a variety of roles as a Senior Project Manager:
- Managing a complex, multi-track project
- Leading a small-scale program consisting of multiple projects
- You love the details, get excited about planning weeks / months ahead and thinking about risks that may get in our way. You transition seamlessly between the nitty-gritty details and the big picture.
- Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects. Including:
- Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team. Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
- Project and/or program communications
- Estimations and staffing
- Creation of project deliverables
- Scope management
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
- Development and tracking of integrated project plans
- Project and/or program issues tracking and management
- Sets quality and performance standards
- Maintains project tracking, dashboards and information systems.
- Assesses and manages project risk
- Mentors and coaches project team members
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction.
- Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
- Develops relationships with and ensures the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Provides day-to-day project contact for the client.
- Adapts and applies the Publicis Sapient approach to meet project / program objectives and client business drivers.
- Leverages best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects
- Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team.
- Directly supervises the work of Associate Project Manager(s), Track / Discipline Leads
- Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.).
- Works with business unit leadership to pursue, shape and sell client solutions
- Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including interviewing and conducting hiring exercises within the Program Management Discipline.
- Acts as career manager / supervisor for multiple individuals.
- Participates in and assists with Company events such as training and internal initiatives.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the Program Management Discipline and community.
- Participates in progress and quality reviews of other projects.
- Actively shares knowledge and learning from project experiences.
- 7+ years project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting experience preferred
- Mandatory experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
- Mobile Development experience strongly preferred
- Experience using waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies
- 2+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level, executive client relationships across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations
- Experienced multiple full project life-cycles from business development to final delivery
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program)
- Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad client goals
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience
- MBA/Master's degree preferred