The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Client Service Manager for a long-term contract assignment in Alpharetta, GA. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relations by being the operational focal point for the Managed Services scope being delivered to the customer.
Our client is a multinational technology company, that specializes in providing business communications and services.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- Must have working knowledge of Avaya's product line–specifically with WFO (call recording)
- Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM, prefer at least foundations certification
- Prefer experience working in ITIL roles related to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management processes.
- Prefer Telecom Experience and/or IT experience
- Prefer working technical knowledge of Avaya platforms and capabilities
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in technical role
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Applicants with Bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.