Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for a “Project Admin” to support their facility in Atlanta, GA for a 6 months contract. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Data entry, including Touch Typing skills with numbers
- Understands computers and digitally comfortable to navigate different systems
- Communication Skills – answers call from Hospital Customers and taking brief messages
- Following up with Vendors on Service Reports and Service needs
- Interactions with Team of Biomedical Technicians to help them with data entry or service reports
- Detailed oriented
- Flexible with changing work needs
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Project Admin professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.