Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical and natural gas utility company in Michigan? They are currently looking for a Business Support Advisor I to support their facility in Alma, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Business Support Advisor I
Location: Alma, Michigan
Duration: Until Dec. 2019 (possible extension)
- The Asset Maintenance Support Analyst functions as a key partner with the Gas Distribution Department in ensuring compliance to MPSC code.
- The Analyst is responsible for creating, maintaining and evaluating Equipment data for Gas Distribution sites within the SAP work management system.
- This position requires the individual to perform complex analytical and technical tasks.
- Analyzing data, developing technical solutions, implementing procedures and recommendations are a vital part of this role
- Associate Degree
- SAP Training or Certification
- Strong knowledge of SAP Preventive Maintenance Module
- Ability to create and schedule maintenance plans
- Ability to build task list in SAP
- Strong knowledge of SAP equipment & functional locations
- Ability to create and deactivate equipment records
- Ability to create and managing functional locations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel VBA is a plus
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance processes is a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.