Ian Martin is hiring again! Our Renewable Energy partner is looking for a Program Manager, with Wind Turbine experience for a long term assignment in Greenville, South Carolina.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5+ years Project management experience, specifically in developing new technical products.
- Experience working hand in hand with a scheduler and design team to develop and maintain schedules.
- Strong initiative & self-starter great at following up on details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with design teams to define a plan & roadblocks within the execution.
- Cross functional execution experience (working with engineering, supply chain,manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience identifying, managing and mitigating risk.
- Nice to have: Wind energy experience
- Ideally PMP certified.
- Positive attitude and team building personality, a must.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.