Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Computer Laboratory Technician – II on a 08 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
- Setup and maintain computer servers (~150 of them). Mostly Linux but a few Windows systems.
- Debug and repair failed systems.
- Assist in machine relocation (between different labs).
- Setup and run performance benchmarks and collect data.
- OS installation (include Linux and Windows)
- Debug computer systems (to identify failed components and ability to service and replace failed parts)
- Some knowledge about scripting languages including Bash, C-shell, Python, Perl, etc.
- Basic understanding of LAN TCP/IP network configuration
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.