Our large Engineering client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor III to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- 9-15 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated ability in the areas listed below
- Must complete pre-supervisory assessment program required for proper job preparation.
- Leadership interest and abilities required for effective supervision of employees.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
- Minimum high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employee and elicit work output.
- Experience working in a represented environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to insure a safe industrial work environment.
- Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements.
- Complies with the terms of Local and National Labor agreements.
- Implements divisional and corporate policies.
- Implements safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group.
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees.
- Keeps management informed of developments as they occur.
- Maintains corporate management control systems (Audit Reports and Information, GM Time Keeping System (GMTKS), Grievance Systems, etc)
- Maintains department records.
- Responsible for effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives.
- Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals.
- Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required.
- Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/(GMS) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.