- Responsible for Mobile OS analysis, understand the industry's most cutting-edge technology developments, develop new technology ideas and concepts, lead the technology planning of Android system for mobile devices to drive the direction of mobile product line.
- Design competitive OS features and mobile services and create prototype for demonstration
- Participate in evaluation and innovation of emerging products and new tools (i.e. AR/VR, wearable etc). He/She will envision next-generation mobile innovations that will deliver a rich, engaging customer experience as well as tinker with newly released low level Android functionality.
- Lead technical collaboration with ecosystem partners and manage the technical communication
- Work with UX Designers, Architects and other Developers to build mobile products
- Demonstrate customer-centric thought leadership across multiple technical disciplines
- Travel as work needs
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: Master's Degree
Major/Discipline: Computer Science, Engineering or Related Fields
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum: 6 years of relevant software engineering, product planning or management experience
Preferred: 10 years of relevant software engineering, product planning or management experience
- Deep understanding of the mobile OS architect, core libraries, framework, virtual machines, AI and relevant technologies
- A true team player, able to work in fast-paced environment, proven success in working within a globalized multi-culture organization.
- Must speak Mandarin
- Major mobile platform company software development, product planning experience.
- Experience in mobile platform products, such as app store, games, multimedia service.
- Experience in user experience optimization for mobile application.
- Program management experience in the mobile industry.
- Diverse knowledge of mobile device platforms, such as Android, iOS.