Do you want to work for one of the largest Oil & Gas company in Kansas? They are currently looking for a Ruby on Rail Developer to support their facility in Overland Park, KS. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Ruby/Rails or Python development experience (Ruby is highly preferred) JS and SQL are secondary.
- Digital voucher project for Red Wing Boot, moving from a paper to digital, the resource will be making enhancements and support website activities.
- 2+ year RDBMS/SQL experience.
- 1+ years Unix/Linux environment experience
- Local/onsite candidates only
Your qualifications will stand out if you have:
- Experience with Rails APIs and ERBs Experience with jQuery Oracle RDBMS experience
- Experience in an Agile
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.