Our Client is one of the world's largest Power generation industry is currently looking for Engineering Change Specialist I
LOCATION: La Prairie, Quebec
CONTRACT: 8 months with a possibility of extension.
START DATE: ASAP (Urgent Need)
PAY TYPE: Hourly
Engineering Change Specialist I is responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of change control process to ensure the quality requirements in the manufacture and test of products devices.
- Essential functions include Initial issuance of system documents to all locations and personnel referenced in the documents, for making approved revisions, distributing, and removal of obsolete documents
- Coordinate program milestone documentation releases
- Tracking and overseeing engineering change notices
- Facilitate change review board meetings
- Interface with the various teams who are responsible for creating, changing or releasing engineering tools Responsible for managing record retention.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a control system for updating the computer database as required.
- Review and maintain accurate artwork files to support Manufacturing requirements.
- Adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO, CE and internal procedures and policies. Comply with EHS regulations and policies
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
- Bachelors Degree in Quality or Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a regulated environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in QA Engineering disciplines
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills root-cause analysis.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and effective teamwork skills.